Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's official

I now only own ponies. Sid's new mom seems great, but it's just heartbreaking. Every little thing sets me off...the show clothes going to storage,  his blankets, boots, and bridles in every closet, pics of our first show on the mantel. The whole apartment is like a shrine to Sid. He isn't leaving the farm he's at for a while, so I'm going to go say goodbye next weekend. To top it all off I just got the professional pics from a few weeks ago. Someday when I'm a little less worked up over it I'll get my favorite framed:



I know it's the right decision for both of us, and I wish him and his new mommy all the best.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you. I'm sure your now-heavier pocket book isn't filling the massive hole in you heart, but it was best for everyone. At least you have Svenna to lean on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, he is gorgeous. Selling a horse is hard but it will get easier with time.

    ReplyDelete